Pages

Abortion - A Medical Procedure

I get a medical procedure when I need cancer cut out of my body or I will die. I get a medical procedure when I have a gash on my leg and it needs to be stitched up. I get a medical procedure even when my nose it too big and it makes my face look ugly. In all of these medical procedures, something bad is turned into something good. Cancer will kill me, my leg will remain open and it will get infected, I will remain ugly. However, what happens when you do not have a "medical procedure" to abort your baby? Do you succumb to some disease that will kill you? Will your body get infected? Will you remain ugly? No. The horrible result will be that you have a beautiful baby. A true miracle will result that will change your life. This miracle will prevent you from going to parties and hanging out with friends as much as you did before. It will make you spend more money than you ever thought you had. It will make you go crazy sometimes. But in the end, it is a blessing. 

Abortion is not a medical procedure like any other.